- Pat chops dry with paper towel and place on a plate.
- Mix hoisin, sugar and sesame oil in a bowl with 1 tablespoon warm water until smooth. Brush marinade onto lamb.
- Preheat a chargrill pan over high heat until very hot. Place a piece of baking paper on the grill to prevent sticking and place lamb chops on the baking paper. Cook in batches to prevent overcrowding.
- Cook lamb for 4-5 minutes each side until marks appear and lamb is cooked to medium. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Wash choy sum and toss in a hot frying pan or wok for 30 seconds or until just wilted. Drizzle with a little sesame oil.
Serve lamb with choy sum and steamed brown rice.