Beef Gold Nuggets
Keep the kids busy! Quick and very easy for the kids to make during the school holidays!
- 250g Mince Extra Lean
- • ½ cup instant dried potato
- • ¼ cup corn kernels
- • ¼ cup finely chopped red capsicum
- • ¼ cup dried breadcrumbs
Cooks in: 6 mins Prep time: 10 mins
- Combine beef, potato, corn and capsicum. Divide mixture into 10 portions and form into small oval patties.
- Coat patties in crumbs, pressing on firmly.
- Heat 20 ml oil in large frying pan. Cook patties for 3 minutes on each side, until golden brown and cooked through.