Preheat oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan-forced.
Combine tandoori paste, turmeric, yoghurt and lemon juice in a ceramic dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Trim the pork fillets and cut in half.
- Add the pork to the combined ingredients and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using a vegetable peeler, slice cucumbers lengthways into thin ribbons (discard centre seed core). Place into a bowl. Add mint & cashews, drizzle with lime juice and gently toss to combine. Chill until ready to serve.
- Drain excess marinade from pork and place pork onto a roasting tray lined with baking paper.
- Roast pork for 20-25 minutes or until almost cooked through. Transfer to a plate, cover and rest for 5 minutes.
Slice pork. Serve with cucumber, mint and cashew salad, extra yoghurt, warmed naan bread, lime wedges and mango chutney.