Indian Spiced Pork Fillet with Cucumber, Mint & Cashew Salad
This recipe is quick and easy and one that the whole family will enjoy!
- 800g Pork Eye Fillet
- ¼ cup tandoori paste
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1/3 cup Greek-style natural yoghurt (plus extra to serve)
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 large Lebanese cucumbers
- 1/3 cup small mint leaves
- 1/3 cup roasted cashews
- 1 tbs lime juice
- Serve with warmed naan bread, lime wedges and mango chutney.
Cooks in: 25 mins Prep time: 20 mins
Preheat oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan-forced.
Combine tandoori paste, turmeric, yoghurt and lemon juice in a ceramic dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Trim the pork fillets and cut in half.
- Add the pork to the combined ingredients and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using a vegetable peeler, slice cucumbers lengthways into thin ribbons (discard centre seed core). Place into a bowl. Add mint & cashews, drizzle with lime juice and gently toss to combine. Chill until ready to serve.
- Drain excess marinade from pork and place pork onto a roasting tray lined with baking paper.
- Roast pork for 20-25 minutes or until almost cooked through. Transfer to a plate, cover and rest for 5 minutes.
Slice pork. Serve with cucumber, mint and cashew salad, extra yoghurt, warmed naan bread, lime wedges and mango chutney.