Lemon & Garlic Lamb Chops with Minty Feta Dip
Simple to prepare - delicious to taste!
- 12000g Lamb Mid Loin Chop
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried mint
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp coarsely crushed coriander seeds
- 1/2 tsp coarsely crushed cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- finely grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- Serve with lemon wedges and fresh mint leaves.
- MINTY FETA DIP
- 3/4 cup natural yoghurt
- 80 gms Greek feta coarsely crumbled
- 1/3 cup fresh mint coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
Cooks in: 5 mins Prep time: 15 mins
- Combine lamb chops, 2 tbs olive oil, dried herbs, spices, garlic, rind and juice in a bowl, season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper and mix well to combine. Cover and refrigerate to marinate for a few hours.
- For minty feta dip, process ingredients in a small food processor until smooth, season to taste with salt and pepper and refrigerate until required.
- Drain lamb chops from marinade. Preheat a char-grill pan over medium-high heat and cook lamb chops, turning occasionally, until browned and cooked to your liking (4-5 minutes for medium). Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil and rest for a couple of minutes.
Serve scattered with fresh mint and with lemon wedges to squeeze over, together with minty feta dip.